Photo Caption: MArch students Jessica Kiser and Jordan Womack use the light table in the library (2019-12-05).
We lend technology and equipment at three service points: the Atkins Library Circulation Desk and the Technology Support Desk, in the J. Murrey Atkins Library Building, and the Architecture Library.
If you are faculty, student, or staff in the College of Arts and Architecture (CoA+A), which includes the School of Architecture, and the Departments of Art and Art History, Dance, Music, and Theatre, you may checkout equipment at the Architecture Library for those all important reviews, presentations, and performances.
Equipment available to all of the university community for use in the library are:
- a printer/copier,
- seven Mac desktops,
- multiple scanners,
- a cutting mat,
- a light box and light table, and
- large format paper cutters.
Technology and equipment can be borrowed by all CoA+A affiliates for 24 hours. See below for images and further details about items that are available.
- portable Smart TVs (screen sizes include 55 inch, 65 inch, and 75 inch),
- portable desktop scanners,
- digital cameras,
- digital video cameras,
- backdrop cloths (assorted colors),
- tripods, and
- various accessories from adapters to tripod mounting plates to extension cords!
Overdue fines are $1.00 per hour.