We offer a range of tools for finding rare books and archival collections.
- Rare Books: Library Search System.
- To filter your search results to only rare materials, select Special Collections and University Archives on the left of your search results under Library.
- Archives and Manuscripts: Finding Aids in ArchivesSpace
- Digital Collections and Oral History Interviews: Goldmine
- Oral History Interviews: Goldmine or Finding Aids
- Web Archives: Archive-It
Many manuscripts and oral histories can also be discovered in the library search system.
- High-quality reproduction services are suitable for publications and exhibits.
- Quick-scan services to facilitate the use of our collections remotely.
- See our Reproduction and Use page for more information.