Additional tools for finding rare books and archival collections.
- Rare Books - Advanced Search: Library Search System.
- To filter your search results to only rare materials, select Special Collections and University Archives on the left of your search results under Library. (How-to video).
- Archives and Manuscripts - Detailed Search: Finding Aids
- Digital Collections including Oral History Interviews: Goldmine
- Digital Collections: JSTOR
- Oral History Interviews: Goldmine or Finding Aids
- Web Archives: Archive-It
Many manuscripts and oral histories can also be discovered in the library search system.
Complete instructions on how to find materials.
- High-quality digital copies are suitable for publications and exhibits.
- Quick-scans facilitate the use of our collections remotely.
- See our Request Digital Copies page for more information.