What is it?
A service for print high-quality poster prints.
How do I use it?
- Upload your file to the Large Format Print Request Form. (Last day to submit for Fall: Sunday, Dec 17)
- In the form, tell us your print size, color and paper choice, and any other guidelines.
- When it’s done, we’ll send you an email. You can pick up your print at the Circulation Desk on the first floor, where you can also pay your balance.
Our rolls of paper are 36 inches wide, and we calculate the cost based on how much of the roll you use.
Cost, black & white: $1.80 per linear foot
Cost, color: $6.00 per linear foot
Bright White Paper: Ideal for everyday printing needs.
- Similar to computer printer paper
- Fingerprint resistant surface
Instant-Dry Satin Photo Paper: Ideal for photographic quality finishes, exhibitions, high-quality presentations, graphic art, displays, and signs.
- Satin media finish
- Yields deeper color gamut (compared to matte)
- Produces slight light-reflective sheen