Location: Atkins Library, 101E
Hours: M-F, 9-5, by appointment only
Open to all current students, faculty, and staff
Area 49 LibGuide (Contains room manual)
Photogrammetry Lab Policy
What is it?
The Photogrammetry Lab is designed to support:
- Creation of digital 3D models;
- Photographing objects.
What’s in the space?
- PC with Agisoft Metashape Software
- DSLR camera and tripod
- Photography lighting, backdrop, and turntable
How can I use the Photogrammetry Lab?
You’ll need to have an orientation before using the space.
What it covers
- Basics of 3D modeling
- How to use the camera and lighting equipment
- How to use Metashape software to create a 3D model from photographs
How to get it
Email email@example.com to request an orientation session.