Atkins Library is excited to announce new read-and-publish deals with IOP Publishing and ACE Publications. Starting in 2023, UNC Charlotte authors who publish with IOP Publishing or ACS Publications will have their article processing charges (APCs) fully covered, so they can publish open access for free.
Atkins Library is committed to helping UNC Charlotte authors publish open. In addition to our deal with IOP Publishing, we’ve negotiated a number of deals with our journal vendors that reduce or completely waive APCs so that you can publish open access. Deals we’ve negotiated include:
- Cambridge University Press - Fully covers the cost of APCs
- Wiley Publishing Company - Fully covers the cost of APCs (up to 40 articles), for hybrid journals
- SAGE Publishing - 10% discount on APCs
- ACS Publications - Fully covers the cost of APCs starting in 2023
- IOP Publishing - Fully covers the cost of APCs starting in 2023
If you have any questions about these deals please contact the Associate Dean for Collection Services, Liz Siler (email@example.com).