Writing Resources Center
Atkins Library and the Writing Resources Center help you with the research and writing process in slightly different ways.
Our subject librarians can help you:
- Develop your research topic
- Prepare search strategies and keywords
- Find information from a range of sources
- Figure out if a source meets your needs
The Writing Resources Center can help you:
- Cite your sources properly
- Put information into your own words
- Learn how to draft, revise, and proofread your work
- Develop your strengths as a writer
The Writing Resources Center provides walk in office hours at the library during select times. See more information about the Writing Resources Center.
SOS Peer Mentoring
The University Center for Academic Excellence (UCAE) provides peer mentoring in the library during limited peer mentoring hours. SOS Peer Mentors meet in room G35 on the ground floor of Atkins Library.
Outside the listed hours, SOS peer mentors meet with students in the UCAE in Colvard North 2300.
Reserve one of our study rooms for a private space to participate in an interview. Making a reservation will guarantee you a place when you need it. Reservations can be made up to three weeks in advance of use.