With the exception of most of the government documents, the physical materials listed here can be accessed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of the library or online. Below you will find information about how to discover resources. For further assistance, please visit the Reading Room or contact us.
- Search finding aids or the library search system for manuscript collections (personal papers and archives of community organizations). These tools do not link to online materials; they help you find physical collections which can be accessed physically in the Dalton Reading Room.
- Search for online collections in Goldmine.
- Browse a list of manuscript collection summaries organized by subject.
- Search finding aids for records, including photographs. Finding aids do not link to online materials -- they help you find physical collections which can be accessed in the Dalton Reading Room.
- Search for digitized college and university catalogs, student newspapers, and yearbooks in DigitalNC
- Search previous versions of the University website.